A 2-DAY EVENT TO ADVANCE YOUR LEADERSHIP & IMPACT
WOMEN. BUSINESS. SUSTAINABILITY
DATE: SEPTEMBER 19th & 20th
TIME: 9 AM – 6 PM DAILY
NH HOTEL – WTC, THE HAGUE, THE NETHERLANDS
You are invited to join us for the 2nd annual Rise and Lead Summit, where you will get ready to advance your leadership & Impact.
The Rise & Lead Summit is an initiative of the Rise and Lead Women, a leadership organisation that promotes the financial inclusion and advancement of women in workplaces and the marketplace. The summit brings together industry leaders, corporate executives, professionals, entrepreneurs, startups, young leaders, change-makers and organisations to share best practices, learn new skills and drive the change towards gender parity. Join the movement!
Meet the speakers
Rhonda A. Ocha
Register now to experience the Rise and Lead Summit in The Hague. Learn from prominent leadership experts, female role models and male allies, and be prepared to rise and take the lead in your workplace, business or society.
The main focus of the Rise & Lead Summit is to inspire, educate and empower women in business for leadership and impact.
ATTEND RISE & LEAD SUMMIT – THE HAGUE, 2019
Enjoy the full-day event in the beautiful city of The Hague
What You Can Expect at The Rise & Lead Summit
What You Will Learn:
- Learn the right skills to grow your leadership and impact
- Learn from the wisdom and insights of role models and learn their model of success
- Be inspired to raise your leadership aspirations
- Learn new skills, like confidence, change in mindset, negotiating, public speaking, problem solving and decision-making skills, personal branding and presence, relationship building, digital transformation, career advancement strategies, and business growth strategies.
- Gain the confidence to speak up, connect with people, and expand your network.
What You Will Take Away
- Strategies and Tools:You will walk away with the wisdom, insight and strategies required to transform your leadership and that of your team members.
- Access: Gain access to experts, business executives, investors and industry leaders for future collaborations.
- Friendships: Form new friendships with globally-minded leaders and expand your network.
- Inspiration: Be inspired to raise your aspirations in order to unleash your full potential.
- Skills: Be equipped with the right skills and mentorship necessary to thrive in your career or business.
- Financial intelligence: Become financially savvy, break away from poor money mindset and gain the confidence to generate wealth and leave a legacy.
You have the questions
and we’ve got the answers!
Impact Makers Sponsors
Companies and Organizations Represented at the Conference
Become a sponsor