Call for Volunteers
Be Part of Rise and Lead Summit Volunteer Team
We’re looking for women and men to join our circle of volunteers and help in Rise and Lead Women’s mission of bridging the gender gap.
What Volunteering Can Do For You
- Be part of the change with an organization that is working towards closing the gender gap in both the workplace and marketplace.
- Have the opportunity to participate in our programs and events, both online and offline and learn from experts, leaders and changemakers from around the globe.
- Expand your network by being part of the Rise and Lead community.
- Diversify your CV and LinkedIn profile by listing an established organization like Rise and Lead Women.
- Gain experience with an organization that operates on a global platform.
What Do I Need to Volunteer?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached along with a cover letter stating which of our open positions you’re interested in and why you would like to volunteer for Rise and Lead Women all of the following checks out for you:
- Possess the skills in the job descriptions listed below
- Can dedicate at least 2 hours a week for the next 2 months.
- Believe in Rise and Lead Women’s mission and vision for the future and the aspiration to make it a reality.
- For events-related positions, be able to be physically present in our meetings and events in and around The Hague, Netherlands.
- Have the capability to work proactively and with minimal supervision.
About Rise and Lead Summit 2021
Rise and Lead Summit is the annual gathering for women in leadership and companies who are actively advancing women’s roles in their respective organizations. The main focus of the Rise & Lead Summit is to inspire, educate and empower women in business and the organizations who support them on key topics relating to diversity & Inclusion, leadership development, and building a sustainable future for ALL. Our goal is to share progressive ideas to facilitate change and closure of the gender gap.
Volunteer Positions and Roles
Social Media Management for RL Summit 2021
- Create social media posts from content on Rise and Lead Summit’s website and email communications for our current channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Create graphics using available templates
- Schedule social media posts for our existing channels using our social media scheduler
- Handle community engagement/management for our existing channels.
- Create invitations for events on social media.
- Increase/expand social media networks.
Content and Graphics Creator
- Create website content from interviews/spotlights of past summit attendees
- Research and create content for Rise and Lead social media channels aimed at promoting the Summit
- Write press releases and newsletter content for the current roster of sponsors.
- Create social media posts to spotlight our Summit speakers and sponsors.
Communication Lead – Event Planning
- Create social media updates in real-time for the Rise and Lead Summit 2020
- Create summaries for event talks and keynotes.
- Provide updates for participants during and post events.
Content Supervisor – Event Planning
- Oversee content creation for Rise and Lead Summit including but not limited to: Speakers communication, consent forms, registration tools and formats.
- Collection and collation of feedback forms from Rise and Lead Summit 2020 for evaluation.
- Managing break-out sessions during Rise and Lead Summit 2020
- Attendee Liaison.
Summit Implementation Lead – Event Planning
- Oversee and manage event details for Rise and Lead Summit including but not limited to: Wifi Access; Planning of lunch and snacks for in-person attendees; Location Liaison; Volunteer Coordination; Timekeepers; Registration and distribution of name tags; Transition; Goody bag preparations and delivery.