Rise and Lead Women is committed to safeguarding the privacy of website visitors and service users.
This policy outlines how we process your personal data within out organisation and all related events, including Rise and Lead Summit.
Your rights under European data protection law (GDPR) are:
- The right to information; we will provide you with any information we store about you in a clear and transparent way if asked.
- The right to access; we will provide you with a copy of your data free of charge if you request it. This will not impact our services to you. You have the right to know how we process your data and what data we store.
- The right to rectification; we will amend incorrect data or complete any data we hold if you provide us with additional information.
- The right to erasure; you have the right to ask for data to be deleted by withdrawing consent for consent-based processing, if storing data is no longer necessary.
- The right to restrict processing to only that which you consider essential.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to object to your personal data being used for research purposes.
- The right to data portability; you have the right to request that your data be transferred to another party in an easily transferable format (i.e. csv).
- The right to withdraw consent. If we process your data because of consent you have the right to withdraw that consent without prejudice.
- You have the right to complain to a legal or regulatory body about how Rise and Lead Women processes your data.
To enact any of your rights please contact Rise and Lead Women by emailing email@example.com.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
Providing Your Personal Data to Others
Rise and Lead Women may disclose your personal data to professional advisers. This may be for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Rise and Lead Women may disclose your personal data to external contractors including administrators and accountants insofar as reasonably necessary for our organisation to run smoothly.
Rise and Lead Women may disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation.
International Hosting of Your Personal Data
All online tools Rise and Lead Women used will, to the best of our knowledge be GDPR compliant. This includes any non-EU organisations, while will be compliant with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Keeping Your Personal Data
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
We will retain your personal data for a minimum period of two years and a maximum period of seven years after our last communication, except where legal obligations state otherwise.
We will notify you if we think there has been a data breach that could lead to identity theft or a risk to your reputation.
Change to Processes
If a change to our processes (including a change in the technologies) is planned, we will perform a risk assessment. If there is a high risk to your data security, we will inform you before we make the change.
Exclusions to the Policy
These rights do not apply if there is a conflicting legal obligation or if the application of the right would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Changes to this Policy
If you would like to ask Rise and Lead Women any questions about this policy, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.