DAY 1 – Gender Equality and Sustainability
10.00 – 10.10 AM CET:
Replay coming soon
Opening Keynote Speech:
How gender equity fosters sustainability.
We are facing a global climate crisis and cannot put off finding solutions. Diversity in thought and in perspectives includes having women at the table to problem solve. The challenges are not few but the opportunity and the talent are there to help the EU, to help companies and to help communities make a positive impact on ESG.
Speaker: Dagmar Schumacher – Director, Brussels Office of UN Women
10:30 – 11:30 AM CET:
First Panel Discussion – CEO’s/Executive Leaders
Gender Equity, Innovation & Sustainability
How balanced leadership can help to drive solutions to the urgent issues the world is facing right now.
- Dr. Audrey-Flore Ngomsik – CEO, Trianon Scientific Communication.
- Hedwige Nuyens – CEO, International Banking Federation & Chair, EWoB (European Women on Boards).
- Payal Dalal – Mastercard, Senior Vice President Social Impact, International Markets at the Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth.
Moderator: Rick Zednik – Board Member of Rise & Lead Women | Managing Director of Pangea Connections.
11:30 – 11:45 AM CET:
A message from Robert Biedroń, Member of the European Parliament | Chair, FEMM Committee
11:45 AM – 13.00 PM CET:
13.15 – 14.15 PM CET:
Executive Roundtable Discussion (by invitation Only & in person)
Role of Female Leaders to Drive Sustainability as a Strategic Priority
- Rhonda A. Ocha, Chair Executive Leadership Roundtable & Advisory Board Member, Rise & Lead.
CONCURRENT BREAKOUT SESSIONS (13.15 – 14.45 PM CET)
13.15 – 14.00 PM CET – Storytelling & Using Your Influence to Change the World
Effective public speaking/storytelling for leaders.
Speaker: Ronke Kokoruwe – Founder/CEO, iVerbalize
14.00 – 14.45 PM CET – How to Supercharge Your Career
Speaker: Sonal Bahl – Founder, Supercharge Yourself.
13.15 – 14.00 PM CET – Accessing funds to launch & scale your business
Speaker: Yulia Stark – President, European Women’s Association | Senator WBAF.
14.00 – 14.45 PM CET – Using social media to promote your brand
Speaker: Angélique Binet – Social Media Strategist & Consultant, Social Media Love
13.15 – 14.00 PM CET – Virtual Workshop: Getting Visible With Your Personal Brand
Speaker: Chantal Schinkels – Author | Speaker.
14.00 – 14.45 PM CET – Mentor Session: Q & A Advancing your career in a male-dominated industry
- Jacqueline Browning – Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at American Tower Corporation.
- Nicole M. Powers Jones – Director, HRPS at Citibank.
- Virginia Coluricio – Senior Vice President, People & Culture Europe and Global Organisation/Talent strategy at Prologis.
- Jade Scipioni – Senior Reporter.
14.45 – 15.15 PM CET:
15.15 – 15.30 PM CET:
Rise & Lead Journey – 5 years in the making!
Speech: Ebere Akadiri – Founder, Rise and Lead | CEO of Ataro Foods
15.35 – 16.10 PM CET:
Second Panel Discussion
Leading Change From Where You Are: Young Leaders Making an Impact in workplaces and the marketplace
- Cathelijne Lania – Managing Director/Owner, A Beautiful Story.
- Birgitt van Driel – Senior Manager Talent, Learning & Development, Kraft Heinz.
- Roberta Avelino – Methods Engineer, Audi Brussels.
- Adebola Kupoluyi – Head of Operational Services for Africa, American Tower Corporation
Beyond Window Dressing: How to create successful gender equity initiatives that make a change & impact.
- JoDawn Whitlock – Vice President, Capital, UPS Europe.
- Seun Toye-Kayode – Vice President, Head of Launch With GS EMEA at Goldman Sachs, London.
- Sarah Woodhouse – General Counsel Food & Refreshment, Unilever, Europe & SEAA.
- Stefan Tonnon – Board member at Rise & Lead Women Inc.
16.55 – 17.00 PM CET:
Day 1 Round-up:
Mrs. Ebere Akadiri – Founder, Rise & Lead | CEO of Ataro Foods.