Rise and Lead Summit 2019: Get Your Early Bird Tickets Today!
After the success of the first Rise and Lead Summit in 2018, it returns to The Hague this year for another transformational two-day conference.
The second annual Rise and Lead Summit will take place in The Hague on September 19 and 20. The first summit, held in September 2018, had over 120 attendees composed of women executives, entrepreneurs, mid-level managers, consultants, change makers and NGO leaders. This year, the Rise and Lead Summit will feature 16 interactive workshops, 7 small circle theme meetings, Plenary Sessions, an Investors Corner, Networking Events and more.
The Rise and Lead Summit 2019 is centered on the theme of “Women, Business and Sustainability” and will offer attendees, both entrepreneurs and individual professionals, numerous benefits. The Rise and Lead Summit inspires change through inspiring keynote speeches, hands-on workshops, plenary sessions and CEO Roundtables.
At the summit Rise and Lead Summit 2019 you can expect to:
- Learn new skills like negotiation, presence, communication, thought leadership,
public speaking, workshop delivery and marketing your brand in plenary sessions held by thought leaders, industry leaders and female luminaries
- Connect and build win-win-relationships and expand your network and be inspired to raise your leadership aspirations during several networking events.
- Build around your dreams and map out strategies to grow your self, career or business in interactive workshops designed to support your growth.
- Raise your voice and develop your core leadership skills in a non-judgmental way.
- And more.
What can Rise and Lead Summit 2019 do for my Company?
The Rise and Lead Summit 2019 is not just for individual professionals and emerging leaders, companies can send their women professionals to represent their brand. When companies attend the summit, they can:
- Achieve Diversity and Inclusion Goal: Share your values and your CSR with engaged audiences who patronize organizations that are making impact in inclusion and diversity.
- Enhance Business Performance: There is no doubt that a diverse workforce leads to better financial and business performance, attracts clients and increases market share.
- Increase Market Reach: Extend your brand awareness and improve your chances to attract, retain and strengthen the leadership pipeline in your organization through our events and customized mentorship programs for women in leadership.
- Build Your Reputation: Be recognized as a changemaker and a strong advocate of women in leadership
Join the Rise and Lead Summit 2019 and be part of a movement to create a new leadership paradigm – balanced and human – for a prosperous and sustainable society. Get your early bird tickets through this link.
Interested in joining the conversation to drive positive change in society? Visit www.riseandleadsummit.com and reserve your spot. Early bird pricing ends on June 30th, 2019
By joining us in The Hague, you’ll be at the forefront of the global community shaping the future for a more gender-balanced world. You’ll be empowered with the skills, knowledge and connections needed to break out of your comfort zone and self-doubts and reach your highest potential.
Do you need to convince your boss? Contact us to curate a compelling email just for you so that you can start practicing your negotiation skills!
Do you want to partner with Rise and Lead Women to develop change making programs or to sponsor the annual event? Contact email@example.com.
Connect with like-minded leaders to secure your spot. See you at Rise and Lead Summit, 19th-20th September 2019!
Drive the Change! Lead the Conversation!
Reserve your spot today! Early bird pricing ends on June 30th, 2019!