Leadership. Women. Innovation
Date: March 26- 27, 2020
Venue: Four Point By Sheraton, Lagos Nigeria
You are invited to participate in the inaugural Nigerian Rising Leaders’ Summit – Africa 2020: Leadership. Inclusion. Innovation
This 1-day conference provides an avenue for leaders, entrepreneurs, financial institutions, investors and change-makers in Africa to connect, learn from each other’s experiences, share knowledge and best practices in advancing the economic empowerment and leadership of the African woman.
The Rising Leaders’ African Summit brings together notable leaders of industries, politics, Tech and entrepreneurship from around the world to spearhead keynotes, panels and workshops on governance, creative leadership, the latest tech innovations with focus on Agriculture, Energy and E-Trade.
We will explore the role of women and youths in nation-building and how to get more women to sit at the decision-making table in government, businesses and corporations.
At Rise and Lead, our purpose is a more inclusive and sustainable future – Creating a sustainable and prosperous society by empowering women as leaders, Entrepreneurs, change makers.
What You Can Expect at the Rise and Lead African Summit
Learn from established Leaders from around the continent and beyond.
Learn from curated workshops led by notable industry leaders and executives to ensure you’re ahead of the curve. Enhance your knowledge of leadership and Innovation to maximise your growth and impact in the workplace and the marketplace.
Connect and Collaborate
Meet fellow leaders and professionals who, like you, want to make a more significant impact in their respective industries and businesses. Dedicated networking events allow you to connect and collaborate and forge meaningful relationships with all attendees.
Take Your Leadership to the Next Level
Keynotes and Panel Discussions will share actionable tips and strategies on how to effectively amplify your voice and the voices of women in the male-dominated space. Learn and share your experiences and knowledge with a community that’ll rally you to take the lead and serve as an inspiration to others.
What You Will Take away:
- Knowledge and Tools: Gain practical knowledge and insights that will enable you to make a more significant impact as a leader in your business and industry.
- Connections: Network with business executives, investors, experts, and industry leaders and potentially form lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Community: Form meaningful relationships with fellow women leaders and professionals, whose encouragement and support will help your journey towards leadership.
- Inspiration: Hear from women and male allies who are making a difference in the different industry and sectors, hear best practices and be inspired to make an impact on your own.
Program of the day
Women. Leadership and Innovation
Unleashing the creativity of African Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- Getting more women into governance – in government, C-Suites and corporate boards
- Women, Innovation and The Economy: Improving the economic empowerment of Women in Business.
- Changing mindsets and changing the face of leadership: Confronting cultural and gender bias in organisations and society
- Promoting and sustaining the economic participation of women in business
Beyond the summit, Rise and Lead Women launches its Business Accelerator Program called “Inclusive Founders Program.”