1.00 – 1.30 PM CET:
1.30 – 1.40 PM CET:
Setting The Stage
1.40 – 2.00 PM CET:
How To Plan Your Leadership Journey
Ebere Akadiri shares her experience and leadership lessons from top female executives
- Ebere Akadiri – Founder, Rise and Lead | CEO of Ataro Foods.
EXECUTIVE PANEL DISCUSSIONS (2.00 – 2.45 PM CET)
2.00 – 2.45 PM CET: Best Practices For Office Re-entry
Best Practices and Suggestions for Office Re-entry Success as Companies and Employees Prepare to Return to the Office. What strategies are working for organisations as we transition into hybrid or flexible work?
- Stefan Tonnon – Vice-President of HR EMEA, Insight.
- Joris Verger – People and Performance Director Benelux, The Kraft Heinz Company.
- Marisa Daly, Senior Director, HR Africa at American Tower Corporation.
- Mary-Ann Russon – Tech, Science and Business Journalist at BBC News Online
2.00 – 2.45 PM CET: Succeeding as a mother in leadership: Achieving Productivity without burning out
- Silvia de Jong – Head of Supply Chain and Logistics Benelux, The Kraft Heinz Company.
- Hanneke ter Velde – Global Director, Direct Sales & Digital Transformation.
- Jody Samuels Ike – Director of Brands, Diageo.
- Giralda Chiverton – Sales and Account Executive, JAA Training Organisation
2.45 – 3.30 PM CET:
EXPERT-LED WORKSHOPS (3.30 – 4.30 PM CET)
Leadership and Professional Development Track (3.30 – 4.30 PM CET)
3.30 – 4.00 PM CET: Strategies to Climb the Corporate Ladder
Landing a C-Suite role can be the ultimate challenge for many talented professionals. How can young leaders prepare themselves for these roles? A must-attend session for any professional who wants to climb the corporate ladder.
Speaker: Rhonda A. Ocha, Director of Market Delivery Europe, Mastercard.
4.00 – 4.30 PM CET: Engaging mentors and sponsors
How to engage mentors and sponsors for your professional growth.
Speaker: Cristina Falcone, Vice-President, Public Affairs, UPS Europe.
Visibility Track – Professionals & Entrepreneurs (3.30 – 4.30 PM CET)
3.30 – 4.00 PM CET: Getting Visible with Your Thought Leadership
Speaker: Akanimo Odon, Africa Strategy Adviser, Lancaster University.
4.00 – 4.30 PM CET: How to attract clients for your service-based business
Your business can’t survive without clients. learn the strategy for attracting and keeping clients.
Speaker: Eleanor Beaton, CEO of SafiMedia.
CONCURRENT SESSIONS (4.30 – 5.30 PM CET)
Executive Roundtable Discussion with Audience Participation
4.30 – 5.30 PM CET: Accelerating Women Representation From the Office Table To The Boardroom: Leadership Lessons from Top Female Executives
Female Role Models share success tips.
- Marguerite Soeteman-Reijnen – Chairman of the Executive Board of Aon Holdings B.V.
- Michèle Verschoore, Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer, L’Oréal Research and Innovation.
- Sheila Gemin, Client Executive Partner Banking & Insurance at Atos | Co-President PWN Global.
- Jade Scipioni, Senior Reporter at CNBC Make It.
African Leaders Roundtable
4.30 – 5.30 PM CET: Empowering African Women in Business through Inclusive Investments
- Adwoa Kufuor-Owusu – Regional Gender Advisor at UN Human Rights’ East Africa office (OHCHR).
- Onyeka Akumah – Co-founder and CEO, Plenty Waka & FarmCrowdy.
- Tope Omotalani – Co-founder & CEO at Crowdyvest.
- Adebola Kupoluyi – Head of Operational Services for Africa, American Tower Corporation
- Sola Adesakin – Founder & CEO, Smart Stewards.
5.30 – 6.00 PM CET:
Fireside Chat with Audience Participation
Topic: Promoting Self-care for Leaders
Speaker: Hanneke Ter Velde, Global Director Direct Sales & Digital Transformation/Tribe Lead at LeasePlan Corporation N.V.
6.00 PM CET: