YOU ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INAUGURAL NIGERIAN RISING LEADERS’ SUMMIT – AFRICA 2020: LEADERSHIP. INCLUSION. INNOVATION
The Rising Leaders’ African Summit will bring together industry leaders, business executives, policy makers, female professionals, entrepreneurs and international business leaders to share knowledge and best practices in advancing the economic empowerment and leadership inclusion of the African woman.
We will explore the role of women and youths in nation-building and how to get more women to sit at the decision-making table in government, businesses and corporations.
What You Can Expect at The Rising Leaders’ Summit
Learn from Established Leaders from Around the Continent and Beyond
Connect and Collaborate
Take Your Leadership to the Next Level
What you will take away:
- Knowledge and Tools: Gain practical knowledge and insights that will enable you to make a more significant impact as a leader in your business and industry.
- Connections: Network with business executives, investors, experts and industry leaders and form lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Community: Form meaningful relationships with fellow women leaders and professionals, whose encouragement and support will help your journey towards leadership.
- Inspiration: Hear from women and male allies who are making a difference in different industries and sectors, hear best practices and be inspired to make an impact on your own.
PROGRAM OF THE DAY
Women. Leadership and Innovation: Unleashing the creativity of African Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- Getting more women into governance – in government, the C-Suite and corporate boards
- Women, Innovation and the Economy: Improving the economic empowerment of Women in Business.
- Changing mindsets and changing the face of leadership: Confronting cultural and gender bias in organisations and society
- Promoting and sustaining rural entrepreneurship and economic participation of women in the Agro-food and Energy sectors.
Entrepreneurship & Innovation Track
- Digital Transformation: using digital technologies to promote SMEs
- Manufacturing locally and selling internationally: understand how to sell local products through the digital marketplace
- Corporate Innovation partnerships to drive social impact and scale small businesses beyond Africa.
- Business brand and marketing strategies to grow your small business
Women & Governance Track
- Changing mindsets and changing the face of leadership
- How to become Board ready
- How to play big in politics – negotiations and building an executive presence
Workplace Leadership Advancement For Women
- Building a career in STEM for women and youths
- Improving your personal brand and leadership presence
- Building confidence and taking the lead to drive social changes toward closing the gender gap in your workplace
- Confronting cultural and gender bias in organisations and society
C-Level Roundtable Conversation (by invitation only)
- Leadership Development & Digital Transformation: The need to equip your workforce to embrace the change.
- Advancing Women in Leadership for More Prosperous and Sustainable World
Be The First to Hear about our Program
You have the questions
and we’ve got the answers!
Sponsors & Partners
About Rise & Lead
Thanks for your interest in the Rise & Lead Summit! We created this event because we envision a world where everyone is empowered to be their best, unleash their full potential and realize that their voice counts.
At Rise & Lead, we are passionate about women in leadership and equal opportunities and want to inspire and create more leaders who will, in turn, drive the changes that our world needs today: building a more inclusive workforce, more equitable funding spaces and creating more leaders.
Together let’s #RiseandLead, #TakeaStand4Inclusion and #leadthechange towards a more equitable and inclusive workplace, marketplace and society for ALL.