Women are talented and bring multiple unique styles, skills, and perspectives to the corporations and organisations they are part of as well as the businesses they own. Yet the ecosystem is unequal and unfavorable for women. In order to drive wealth creation and sustainable businesses across the globe we need to ensure companies and policy makers build ways to maximise female engagement and leadership in the workforce and marketplace. Not doing so is bad economics.
The Rise and Lead Summit 2019 is about building dynamic and inclusive economies, where everyone is given an equal opportunity to create wealth for themselves, their families, and the society they are part of. The Summit is about global communities reaching their highest potential and building a sustainable future, for ALL.
Join us and engage in meaningful conversations, analyse best practices, and redefine the leadership paradigm for women in the workplace and marketplace.
What You Will Take Away:
- Strategies and Tools: You will walk away with the wisdom, insights and strategies to transform your leadership and that of your company and support the advancement of women for a better world.
- Expertise: Gain access to experts, business executives, investors and industry leaders for future collaborations and business expansion.
- Friendships: Forge new friendships with globally minded leaders and expand your network for future joint partnerships
- Inspiration: You will be inspired to raise your aspirations to reach your maximum potential
- Education: We will equip you with the right skills and mentorship necessary to thrive in careers and businesses
- Financial Intelligence: Build financial consciousness and understand sustainable wealth creation strategies
Who to Expect:
Over 20 panels, keynote addresses, and workshops presented by experts and thought leaders from across the globe covering topics that will help catalyse your leadership. In 2018, 120+ leaders and change makers from different nationalities joined us – we expect even more in 2019! More organisations, more women, more men, more networks, more breakouts, mentoring corners, more networking for deeper connections and more valuable content!
Here are a few of the speakers you can expect:
- Poonam Barua: Chairman/CEO, Forum For Women In Leadership & Co-Founder, Rise & Lead Women
- Marguerite Soeteman-Reijnen: Chairman of the Executive Board of Aon Holdings B.V.
- Chantal Korteweg: Manager Strategy, FMO
- Jeff Turner: Vice President Sustainability, Royal DSM
- Ndidi Okonkwo Nwuneli: Founder of LEAP Africa & Board Member, Sustainability DSM
- Rick Zednik: Managing Director, Women Political Leaders (WPL)
- Ebere Akadiri: CEO of Ataro Foods, Rise and Lead Women and Rise and Lead Summit
- Bengisu Corakci-Donato: Product Engineer, DSM Dyneema
- Sheila Gemin: Executive Coach, Entrepreneur and Engineer
There are more speakers to be added soon!
Interested in joining the conversation to drive positive change in society? Visit www.riseandleadsummit.com and reserve your spot. Early bird pricing ends on June 30th, 2019.
By joining us in The Hague, you’ll be at the forefront of the global community shaping the future for a more gender-balanced world. You’ll be empowered with the skills, knowledge and connections needed to break out of your comfort zone and self-doubts and reach your highest potential.
Do you need to convince your boss? Contact us to curate a compelling email just for you so that you can start practicing your negotiation skills!
Do you want to partner with Rise and Lead Women to develop change making programs or to sponsor the annual event? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with like-minded leaders to secure your spot. See you at Rise and Lead Summit, 19th-20th September 2019!
Drive the Change! Lead the Conversation!
Reserve your spot today! Early bird pricing ends on June 30th, 2019!
About Rise and Lead Women
Rise and Lead Women is an education, connection and social impact platform that is focused on leadership advancement and financial inclusion of women in the workplace and marketplace. Our programs include entrepreneurial leadership development, personal leadership development, mentoring circles and an annual conference.
About Ebere Akadiri
Ebere Akadiri is an accomplished entrepreneur and an advocate for women in leadership. Her passion to inspire others to achieve their goals drove her to found Rise and Lead Women along with her co-founder, Poonam Barua. Their mission is to inspire women to take the lead in closing the gender gap in workplaces and in business.